Out Patient Services
Outpatient (OP) consultation
- OP department will function between 10am to 9pm everyday.
- You need to fix prior appointments to meet the consultants.
- Please call +91-866 6666108 0r +91-866 2473108 to book an appointment.
- Walk-in patients can also consultant available doctors.
Hospital OP Timings
Man - Sat :
- Morning: 10AM - 2PM
- Evening: 5PM - 9PM
- Morning: 11AM - 2PM
- Evening: 6PM - 8PM
Emergency services and treatment are available round the clock ,24/7 on all days.
Before meet a Doctor you should never miss this meterials, if you have
- Previous Medical history reports
- Previous laboratory and X-ray reports
- Previous used medicions and its prescriptions
In Patient Services
The patients are advised to come a day before surgery for admission. Admission to the inpatient room will be made based on consultant advise everyday. However during emergency, based on the availability the room will be allotted.
At the time of admission the admission counselors will explain
- At the time of admission the admission counselors will explain
- Approximate cost of surgery
- Average length of stay
- Date of surgery
- Type of surgery
- Implant details
- Name of surgeon
- Visiting consultant’s charges
- Patient’s diet and medication
- Investigation fee, discharge medications, etc are not included in the approximate cost
At the time of admission
- One attendant pass will be provided
- Attendant should carry the pass within the hospital premises.
- An initial deposit will be collected for room request
- Patients availing credit facilities are to provide an authorization / credit letter from the company.
- If you are liable for health Insurance policy, inform the insurance desk at the time of admission. For more details, contact the admission desk staff.
- Rooms will be allotted only on the basis of availability.
- For room change, you can contact the admission desk.
- Only one attendant will be permitted to stay in the patient’s room.
- Hot water facility is available on request.
- *Wi-Fi connectivity is available.
- *Laundry service will be available on request
- Visiting hours: 11am to 12 noon and 4pm to 6pm everyday.
- Visitors are allowed only with the visitor’s pass.
- Only one visitor will be permitted to the patient’s room
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash, demand drafts
- Make all payments at the cash counters only.
- You must collect the receipts immediately.
We have cashless facility for the following TPAs/Insurance provider
To avail cashless facility, submit a copy of your insurance policy and ID card given by the insurance company.
For Reimbursement, contact the insurance desk along with your final bill, advance/deposit receipt, OP bill receipt, post-op bill receipt, insurance claim form & discharge summary on the day of discharge itself.
- Ambulance pick up and drop is available on request.
Important Points To Note
- Avoid bringing children to the hospital. Bring them only if they require treatment.
- Do not smoke.
- Use water and electricity carefully.
- Keep your room clean and safe.
- Do not tip any employee.
- At the time of discharge, you can fill the feedback form and hand It over to the Ward Secretary.